E-Z Patch® 14 (Yellow-Tan Color) Saltillo Tile Repair is a special cement for repairing Saltillo type tile chips and cracks.
E-Z Patch® 14 (Yellow-Tan Color) Saltillo Tile Repaircan be combined for matching the different colors found in Saltillo tile.
Repair Saltillo tile rather than go through the expense and time of removing and replacing entire chipped or cracked tiles.
This product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers. Liquid acrylic bonder is included in kit. Available in 1 lb., 3 lb., 10 lb. & 50 lb. sizes. E-Z Patch 14 can be combined with E-Z Patch 13 (Red-Brown Color).
BEFORE USING COLORED CEMENT TYPE REPAIR KITS:
Computer monitors only show you approximate colors. Always take about a tablespoon of the dry repair material from the repair kit, mix with water & compare color to your WET existing surface BEFORE DOING THE REPAIR to be sure it matches to your liking.
If the repair material needs to be a lighter color, use our Titanium Dioxide White Cement Colorant.
If the repair material needs to be darker add some black cement dye.
Add Cement dye colorant a little at a time to the dry repair material and mix thoroughly each time. You want to compare the wet repair material samples to your existing wet surface.
Size and Price
1lb, 3lbs, 10lbs, 50lbs
Instructions & Video
Before mixing and applying the repair material make sure it is the right match!
It is sometimes hard to see exactly what the color will be from computer screens. Take a small amount of material out of the repair kit and mix with water. Wet the surface that you are trying to match and compare the wet sample to the wet surface. If the material needs to be darker, add some cement dye. If the material needs to be lighter, purchase some Titanium Dioxide Bright White Cement Colorant from our website.
3. Add water and mix into the consistency of “mashed potatoes” (for using just part of the kit you can use fractions EXAMPLE = 1/4 of the liquid cement bonder to 1/4 of the dry mix). For tile whose color is between YellowTan and Terra Cotta, add E-Z PATCH 14 and E-Z PATCH 13 together and mix wet to compare and match the tile surface when it is wet.
4. CRACK REPAIR: Rub E-Z PATCH into crack assuring deep penetration into crack (add more water to mix if needed for very small cracks).
5. CHIP REPAIR: Fill-in chip and trowel flat.
6. Remove excess immediately with a moist sponge. Rinse Sponge often.
7. Allow repair to dry and then remove any residue with a dry cloth.
8. Allow repair to cure two weeks before oiling or sealing.
To make a Custom Color with any of our cement type repair supplies, use any cement dye.
View our instructional repair video showing how to do this repair at www.e-zpatch.com
E-Z ANSWERS to some Frequently Asked Questions
• Liquid Bonder is inside the jar
• Product will cure faster in hotter weather, slower in cooler weather
• Product is best stored between 40 degrees F and 90 degrees F
WARNING: CONTAINS CEMENT, AN ALKALINE SUBSTANCE IRRITATING TO EYES AND SKIN. CONTAINS ACRYLIC RESIN CEMENT BONDER. SHOULD PRODUCT CONTACT EYES, FLUSH THEM IMMEDIATELY AND REPEATEDLY WITH WATER AND CALL A PHYSICIAN. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH WATER. USE OF RUBBER GLOVES IS RECOMMENDED.