E-Z Patch 4 F.S.® Underwater (Fast Set) White Pool Tile Set & Grout Repair is an underwater fast set mixture used for setting or grouting tiles underwater. This product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers. Liquid acrylic bonder is not needed on this kit.Swimming allowed the next day after application. Available in 1 lb., 3 lb., 10 lb. & 50 lb. sizes.
1. Only dry clay tiles must be soaked first in water for 10 – 15 minutes.
2. Remove all loose material or grout. Grout depth must be a min. of 3/16″ to 1/4″.
3. Add water to E-Z PATCH® 4 F.S. DRY CEMENT MIX (enough to be used within 3 minutes. Mix until you get the consistency of “mashed potatoes”.
4. SETTING & GROUTING TILE UNDERWATER: Place the wet mix of E-Z PATCH® 4 F.S. into a baggie or in the palm of your hand right away. Underwater, apply to back of tile and firmly set in place without wiggling or moving it. Make sure to hold the tile firmly in place when grouting. Completely fill area to be grouted. Using a sponge, wipe off excess grout leaving grout joint full and flush. The material will not be firm for a few minutes, but will dry hard overnight.
5. GROUTING ABOVE WATER: Completely fill area to be grouted. Using a sponge, lightly wipe off excel grout leaving joint full and flush. When dry, remove any excess grout residue “haze” off of the tile.
Allow 4 hours set time before swimming
To make a Custom Color with any of our cement type repair supplies, use any cement dye.
View our instructional repair video showing how to do this repair at www.e-zpatch.com
E-Z ANSWERS to some Frequently Asked Questions
Fast Set formulas do not require Liquid Bonder
Product will cure faster in hotter weather, slower in cooler weather
Product is best stored between 30 degrees F and 110 degrees F
WARNING: CONTAINS CEMENT, AN ALKALINE SUBSTANCE IRRITATING TO EYES AND SKIN. SHOULD PRODUCT CONTACT EYES, FLUSH THEM IMMEDIATELY AND REPEATEDLY WITH WATER AND CALL A PHYSICIAN. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH WATER. USE OF RUBBER GLOVES IS RECOMMENDED.