E-Z PATCH® 29 Clear Vinyl Patches contains ten 5”x5 1/2” sheets of clear vinyl liner material to be used with E-Z PATCH® 28 clear vinyl liner repair sealant for large vinyl repairs on pool liners, pool covers, etc.
1. E-Z Patch® 29 Clear Vinyl Patches are to be used with E-Z Patch® 28 Clear Vinyl Repair Sealant (sold separately) when a patch is needed due to heavy water flow, large cuts or rips and also for large repairs done at seams. Repairs can be made underwater or above water.
2. Cut E-Z Patch® 29 Clear Vinyl Patch to the size needed.
3. Apply E-Z Patch® 28 (sold separately) to the entire area of the Clear Vinyl Patch on one side. Make sure to apply fully to the edges!
4. You will have about 5 minutes to apply the patch to the area to be repaired.
5. Apply pressure using your hand and rub the Clear Vinyl Patch firmly.
6. A complete cure takes 3 to 5 days (must wait for complete cure before running pool vacuum). You may swim immediately after repair and it usually withstands physical contact after setting overnight.
E-Z ANSWERS to some Frequently Asked Questions
Product is also great for repairing pool covers
Product contains ten 5” x 5 ½” sheets of clear vinyl patches
We will be closed for inventory and our traditional Holiday shutdown from Monday, December 23rd through Thursday, January 2nd, 2020. We will resume normal operations on Friday, January 3rd, 2020. We wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank You Dismiss