E-Z PATCH® 29 Clear Vinyl Patches contains ten 5”x5 1/2” sheets of clear vinyl liner material to be used with E-Z PATCH® 28 clear vinyl liner repair sealant for large vinyl repairs on pool liners, pool covers, etc.
1. E-Z Patch® 29 Clear Vinyl Patches are to be used with E-Z Patch® 28 Clear Vinyl Repair Sealant (sold separately) when a patch is needed due to heavy water flow, large cuts or rips and also for large repairs done at seams. Repairs can be made underwater or above water.
2. Cut E-Z Patch® 29 Clear Vinyl Patch to the size needed.
3. Apply E-Z Patch® 28 (sold separately) to the entire area of the Clear Vinyl Patch on one side. Make sure to apply fully to the edges!
4. You will have about 5 minutes to apply the patch to the area to be repaired.
5. Apply pressure using your hand and rub the Clear Vinyl Patch firmly.
6. A complete cure takes 3 to 5 days (must wait for complete cure before running pool vacuum). You may swim immediately after repair and it usually withstands physical contact after setting overnight.
E-Z ANSWERS to some Frequently Asked Questions
Product is also great for repairing pool covers
Product contains ten 5” x 5 ½” sheets of clear vinyl patches